In 1993 our company “SEVDE PLASTİC” was established then in 1996 it was incorporated as “SEVDEHAN LTD. ŞTİ.” and became preferred company in furniture sector in a short time.
With completely analysing furniture producers’s expactations, our company started to produce needed products and bring “Supplier Industry” sense in furniture market.
Production style is focusing on customer so this makes us reliable and trailblazer as well as we became one of the biggest Research and Development supporter for main furniture producers with improving quality standarts and following technological developments.
“SEVDEHAN LTD. ŞTİ.” cares about sense of responsibility in production with guarantee after sales and presents realistic relationship to manufacturers.
We renew our product range with designing special products to companies and also products, and this is the reason of preference of “SEVDEHAN LTD. ŞTİ.” in oversea and domestic market.
“SEVDEHAN LTD. ŞTİ.” moved to Bursa Organized Industry place at the beginning of 2014, on 10.000m² closed area, with high technology equipment pool , sells its products to exclusive furniture companies in Europe.
“SEVDEHAN LTD.ŞTİ.” exports 80% of its capacity to Europe and the rest 20% in domestic market.


Sevdehan Plastik Metal Kimya San. and Tic. Ltd participates in INTERMOB fair, which is displayed in TUYAP fair centre in Istanbul, every year. In year 2010 attended ZOW Turkey which was displayed in CNR fair centre. Besides, Sevdehan participates in INTERZUM fair, which is displayed in Köln,Germany, every two years . Apart from these, Sevdehan Plastik Metal Kimya San. and Tic. Ltd. Şti has expanded its customer portfolio and range of products, with participating furniture sub-industry fairs in Polond, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Greece, Macedonia, Iran, Dubai and China. In the coming years, we plan to participate similiar fairs in North – South American and African continents.

Aydınlatma metni için tıklayınız.

Kişisel veri alma formunu indirmek için tıklayınız.